Understanding the process ahead of Check In can help both your pet and self feel more comfortable. For each of our guests we have a client file which includes at a minimum; their vaccine records, pet parent profiles and pet profiles. We prefer to have this information ahead of the drop off day.
New clients can have all their paperwork sent ahead of their reservation:
- Vaccine Records faxed to 360-352-1254
- Download, Print and Fax The Pet Parent Profile & Pet Profile
Once the client file is created you won't have to re-do that again, only have updated vaccine records faxed in once a year.
- Each time you Check In your pet we will complete a Hotel registration form which is hung on the entrance to your pet's suite. The Hotel registration form is quick, taking just a few moments. (Hotel Registration Form is avail. online if you'd like to pre-fill)
- Please visit our "What to Bring" page to better prepare your pet for his/her stay
- Please have your pet's food in sealed container or original packaging and of course you are welcome to bring any items from home which will enrich your pet's visit.
- Please designate one family member to accompany the dog(s) in the building for drop off and pick up to minimize the amount of humans in and out of the kennel and minimize stress to all clients.
- It is best to have the parent Check-in the pet's belongings and complete paperwork while the pet(s) wait in the car if possible. At check-out we will bring the pet's belongings and complete paperwork then bring your dog out to greet you. We strive to make the Check-in/Check-out process as easy as possible, please let us know if you or your family need special accommodations.
- Our preferred Check-in time is anytime after 1:00 PM and check-out time is before 12:00 PM. Early Check-in time is available if needed. Late Check-out fee is $25.
- Please note that our business hours are:
- Mon - Fri 7am to 6pm and Sat 8am to 5pm and Sundays Closed.