At Friendly Grove, pet health and safety is of the utmost importance. We follow the Vaccination Protocol set forth by Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine approved by the American Veterinarian Medical Association. More info on this protocol can be found on the WSU Vet Site.
Mandatory for Boarding and Daycamp
- DAPP - Distemper, Adeno, Parvo, Parainfluenza
- Puppies 8, 12 and 16 weeks | One Year Later | Then repeat every 3 years
- Puppies 16 weeks | One Year Later | Then repeat every 3 years
- Bordetella - Kennel Cough
- Intranasal Every 6 months | Injectable Once a year
Optional for Boarding and Daycamp
- Leptospirosis (Not Mandatory)
- Once a year
New Vaccines to Washington State
- Canine Influenza (Not Mandatory)
- The Canine Influenza Vaccine was just added 11/09 to the Community Protocol for Washington State, it is not mandatory for boarding or daycare at this time. However, we do strongly recommend that you discuss this vaccine with your veterinarian. Canine Influenza has been diagnosed in alarming numbers in Northern California, a rising number in Oregon and a few cases in our State. We highly recommend vaccinating all social dogs with Canine Influenza.